Thursday, May 13, 2004

Another of my crappy drafts. 

Someone tell me this is all but a dream
Someone wake me up and not let me drift off to sleep. Again.
Someone tell me he is not worth it
Someone, go on, tell me that we are from different worlds.
Convince me it willl never work out
Convince me nothing ever took place
And that it was all a figment of my overactive imagination.

But I noe, if someone were to really tell me all that
I would feel the world crashing down again.
I would feel that all that had never taken place is gone now.
I would want him to be here once again
To wipe away the tears from my face
To hold my hand and make everything alright again
To give me a hug that would end all troubles.

I am contradicting myself, as always.
It is a simple yet complicated case.
It is a basic yet deep concept to understand.
It is a feeling only those involved would know.
I cannot say anything. I should not speak.
I should try my best to cut all ties
Yet its becoming harder and harder to do it.

I will end off, once again, with an apology.
A heartfelt, sincere "sorry."
A common word that has such profound meaning and depth.
I hope you know.
Please say you do.
I am so sorry,
So sorry i accidently fell in love with you.
Joyce at 9:56 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Previous Dreamz*
04 January DreamZz*
04 February DreamZz*
04 March DreamZz*
04 April DreamZz*
04 May DreamZz*
04 June DreamZz*
04 July DreamZz*
04 August DreamZz*
04 September DreamZz*
04 October DreamZz*
04 November DreamZz*
04 December DreamZz*
Feeling...

dreamz counter*